Wednesday, July 7, 2010


A "BookSneeze" Book that was sent to me to read and review for free.
First of all Thomas Nelson provided me with a complimentary copy of this book to read and review and I found it VERY interesting and motivating! John C. Maxwell gave great real-world examples in this book that ANYONE can use to better communicate and connect with the people around them; whether in business or in our own marriages and families. The strategies that he presented are pretty straight-forward and are things that we can all do. As he pointed out in the book, connecting with people can be learned and is not something that just happens automatically or comes naturally. I loved the way he made it sound so simple and I've been trying out some of these strategies already and have seen some results. As a teacher, I am given ample opportunities to connect with people ALL DAY LONG from my students, to my colleagues, to my supervisors and I think this book is really going to help me improve myself in my career, as well as in my ability to connect and communicate effectively with those around me at home, church, and in my community. I'm excited about trying out these strategies and would definitely recommend this book to others. It is easy to read and very enjoyable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment